The Times Law Awards are presented by One Essex Court. It is an excellent chance for students to speak up about issues around today’s criminal justice system. 6 awardees are given varying scholarship amounts, with £3,500 for the 1st place awardee.
One Essex Court specializes in commercial law and is based in London, UK.
- Number of Scholarships: 6
- £3,500 for 1st place
- £2,500 for 2nd place
- £1,500 for 3rd place
- £1,000 each for 3 runner-ups
- Eligible Host Country: UK
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: no restrictions
- Latest Deadline: 17 December 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is an annual essay competition. Read the winning entries from previous years here.
I hope that this article on the Times Law Awards was helpful to you. To know more information on studying abroad, check out the Available Programs for International Students!