Need-based scholarship at Incheon National University 2023 - 2024
Do you want a scholarship in South Korea? Consider studying at Incheon National University, a public institution founded in 1979 and located in Incheon, South Korea. Incheon National University offers Need-based scholarship, one of the partially funded scholarships for Bachelor's students.
- Level of Study: Bachelor's
- Host Institution: Incheon National University
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? Yes
- Admission Deadline: May 17, 2024
Incheon National University
Need-based scholarship Coverage
This partially funded scholarship for international students covers a varied amount of aid depending on the needs of the student.
Need-based scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- Incheon National University Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the Incheon National University
- Need-based scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Need-based scholarship
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
Incheon National University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Need-based scholarship for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the Incheon National University first. Find the Incheon National University’s admission eligibility criteria here.
Need-based scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria
Did you meet the admissions criteria? If yes, you’re now ready to apply for a scholarship. Here are the additional criteria or requirements you must meet to apply for Need-based scholarship:
- an undergraduate student at Incheon National University
- a TOPIK level 4 holder (or have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
Need-based scholarship Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Incheon National University and Need-based scholarship, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to Incheon National University first before applying for Need-based scholarship. You can visit the official website found in Incheon National University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
Need-based scholarship Application Process
A separate scholarship application – in addition to the university admission – is needed for Need-based scholarship. You’ll have to collect these requirements:
- Application of need-based scholarship (from website)
- Certificate of Family Registry (in English or Korean, with notarization)
- Certificate of Employment and Income (in English or Korean, with notarization)
Once you have those ready, follow these steps to submit your scholarship application and requirements:
- Download the application for need-based scholarship from the website and fill this up
- Have the additional scholarship requirements ready
- Submit your application along with the requirements!
For more information, please see the Need-based scholarship Scholarship Application Procedure Page .
When to Apply for Need-based scholarship (Deadlines)
The great news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for Need-based scholarship! While there are no specific dates, it’s important to apply before the Incheon National University admission deadlines. Here are the deadlines:
Need-based scholarship Page
Want to learn more about Incheon National University, Need-based scholarship, scholarship requirements, deadlines, application process, and other related information? Check the Need-based scholarship page!