A-3 Foreigner Scholarship at Gachon University 2023 - 2024
Do you want a scholarship in South Korea? Consider studying at Gachon University, a private institution founded in 1939 and located in Seongnam, South Korea. Gachon University offers A-3 Foreigner Scholarship, one of the partially funded scholarships for Bachelor's students.
- Level of Study: Bachelor's
- Host Institution: Gachon University
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? No
- Admission Deadline: January 5, 2024
No Separate Application
A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Coverage
This partially funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- additional 10% tuition fee exemption for distinguished students
- up to 100% tuition fee exemption to most-distinguished students
A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- Gachon University Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the Gachon University
- A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the A-3 Foreigner Scholarship
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
Gachon University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the Gachon University first. Find the Gachon University’s admission eligibility criteria here.
A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria
Did you meet the admissions criteria? If yes, you’re now ready to apply for a scholarship. Here are the additional criteria or requirements you must meet to apply for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship:
- an incoming international student at Gachon University
- a previous student who has complete summer and winter semester at the university'sKorean Education Center (except exchange students)
- distinguished students of the program at the university's Korean Education Center
A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Gachon University and A-3 Foreigner Scholarship, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to Gachon University first before applying for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship. You can visit the official website found in Gachon University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
There is no separate application needed for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship. Just apply for admission to Gachon University, and you'll automatically be considered for this offer if you meet the criteria.
When to Apply for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship (Deadlines)
The great news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for A-3 Foreigner Scholarship! While there are no specific dates, it’s important to apply before the Gachon University admission deadlines. Here are the deadlines:
A-3 Foreigner Scholarship Page
Want to learn more about Gachon University, A-3 Foreigner Scholarship, scholarship requirements, deadlines, application process, and other related information? Check the A-3 Foreigner Scholarship page!