The Hope for Healing Scholarships aims to inspire and encourage students to pursue vocations about mental health and addiction. 2 awardees, one undergraduate-level applicant and one graduate-level applicant, are given $5,000 each by FHE Health.
FHE (Florida House Experience) Health is a dedicated healthcare institute for people who have behavioral health disorders. Read more about the 2021 winners here.
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Amount: $5,000
- Eligible Host Country: U.S.A.
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: any full-time degree with a focus on the area of mental and behavioral health or psychiatric nursing
- Latest Deadline: 11 February 2022
- Contest Link
This is an annual scholarship. Check also the Available Programs for International Students to learn more about studying abroad.