The Han C. Choi Scholarship is one of the awards presented by the NAPABA Law Foundation to deserving law students who are able to show their excellent academic ability and pure interest in volunteerism. Aside from a monetary award, the scholarship recipient will also be given a chance to work and learn from experienced law professionals.
The NAPABA Law Foundation is an organization that supports and serves Asian Pacific Americans and their communities.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Amount: $5,000
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: No restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: Law (1L or 2L)
- Latest Deadline: March 1, 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is an annual award. See the list of previous recipients for this scholarship and other NAPABA Law Foundation scholarships here.