The Actuary of Tomorrow – Stuart A. Robertson Scholarship is open to Sophomore, Junior, and Senior undergraduate students taking up actuarial science. Please take note that Freshmen are not eligible for this scholarship.
Presented by The Actuarial Foundation, the scholarship is dedicated to Stuart A. Robertson – respected actuary and co-founder of the consulting firm Milliman & Robertson, now known as Milliman, Inc. In their efforts to promote financial literacy, The Actuarial Foundation offers educational resources and scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: varies
- Amount: up to $10,000
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: undergraduate degree in actuarial science (except for Freshmen)
- Latest Deadline: 1 June 2022
- Contest Link
The scholarship is offered annually. You may see the list of previous winners here.