Jeju National University is a public university in South Korea. It was founded in 1952 and has provided excellent education to students throughout the years.
Nestled in the city of Jeju, students at Jeju National University are able to meet friendly locals, study in a safe city, and immerse in an interesting culture.
The country’s unique blend of tradition and modernity gives international students a remarkable study experience. Universities here are also known for upholding high standards of education, so their graduates are sought after in the global job market.
The Jeju National University is a medium-sized university with a total enrollment of 9,700. Here, you will find various clubs and organizations that you would be able to join.
Having an average world ranking of 1236, Jeju National University is an excellent university in South Korea. For bachelor’s, you will find various programs such as Accounting, Aquatic Life Medicine, and Computer Education. For Master’s, programs such as Business Administration, Fashion and Textiles, and Fishery are available.
Scholarships, grants, and other forms of funding are offered by Jeju National University to international students. With the help of these, you can surely fulfill your dream of studying abroad without incurring high costs. In this article, you’ll find out which scholarships you can apply to at Jeju National University. We've also compiled some information, such as admission and important deadlines to help you on your application. So, let’s get started!
Jeju National University Admissions
To apply to Jeju National University, make sure to complete the admission requirements and follow the application procedure. You can find more information on the following links:
Jeju National University Application Deadlines
It is essential that you meet the application deadlines at Jeju National University. Here are the deadlines:
- Bachelor's Application Period (Spring - 1st round): October 17, 2022 to November 4, 2022
- Bachelor's Application Period (Spring - 2nd round): November 7, 2022 to December 14, 2022
- Bachelor's Application Period (Fall - 1st round): April 3, 2023 to April 21, 2022
- Bachelor's Application Period (Fall - 2nd round): April 24, 2023 to May 31, 2022
- Master's Application Period (Spring - 1st round): October 4, 2022 to October 18, 2022
- Master's Application Period (Spring - 2nd round): November 8, 2022 to November 24, 2022
- Master's Application Period (Fall - 1st round): April 4, 2023 to April 17, 2023
- Master's Application Period (Fall - 2nd round): May 9, 2023 to May 29, 2023
Tuition Fees at Jeju National University for International Students
In this section, we will be discussing the tuition fees for international students at Jeju National University. The bachelor's tuition fees for international students at Jeju National University is 2,900 USD to 3,900 USD per year. Master's tuition fee for international students at Jeju National University is 3,600 USD to 4,700 USD per year.
When studying abroad, it is best to save as much money as you can. After all, there are other costs to consider besides tuition fees, such as accommodation, meals, transportation, and books.
The scholarships at Jeju National University can help fund your study expenses. There are currently 1 scholarships being offered to international students at the Jeju National University, all with varying requirements, benefits, and application processes. We have compiled them in this list to help you find the scholarship that best fits you.
Jeju National University Scholarships for International Students
1. International Student Scholarship
- Scholarship Page
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition
- Degrees Offered : Bachelor's
International Student Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship offered to international students. This is one of the most generous scholarships at the Jeju National University.
To be considered for this undergraduate scholarship at Jeju National University, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- a student who has attained at least level 3 of TOPIK
You can check the full list of requirements listed in the scholarship link above. You will also find the specific steps to submit your application for there.
It’s important to submit your application before the deadline indicated on the scholarship page, as this will provide the selection committee time to consider your application. Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- full tuition fees for students with TOPIK level 5 or higher and belonging to the top 8.5% of international students for admissions
- 20% tuition fee waiver for students with TOPIK level 3 or higher
With these Jeju National University scholarships for international students, you can finally study abroad financially worry-free. If you’re interested, make sure to also check out the Open Courses for International Students.