Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships at Emory University 2023 - 2024
Do you want a scholarship in United States? Consider studying at Emory University, a private institution founded in 1836 and located in Atlanta, United States. Emory University offers Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships, one of the fully funded scholarships for Bachelor's students.
- Level of Study: Bachelor's
- Host Institution: Emory University
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? Yes
- Admission Deadline: January 1, 2024
- Scholarship Deadline: November 15, 2023 (Past Deadline)
Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Coverage
This fully funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- Up to 100% of tuition fees
- Various fees including on-campus room and board expenses
Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- Emory University Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the Emory University
- Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
Emory University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the Emory University first. Find the Emory University’s admission eligibility criteria here.
Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Specific Eligibility Criteria
There are no specific eligibility criteria for this scholarship. You just need to be an international Bachelor's student or applicant of Emory University.
Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Emory University and Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to Emory University first before applying for Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships. You can visit the official website found in Emory University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
A separate scholarship application is needed for this offer. To apply for Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships, please follow these steps:
- Apply to be admitted into Emory University and choose one of the three admission plans
- Submit all the necessary documents by the required deadline
- Answer "yes" to the question "Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?" on the admission application
For more information, please see the Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Scholarship Application Procedure Page .
When to Apply for Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships (Deadlines)
For Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships, you may apply on these dates:
- Bachelor's Scholarship Application Deadline (Early Decision I) : November 1, 2023
- Bachelor's Scholarship Application Deadline (Early Decision II/Regular Decision) : November 15, 2023
We also recommend visiting the Emory University Admissions Section for other university deadlines and requirements.
Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships Page
Want to learn more about Emory University, Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships, scholarship requirements, deadlines, application process, and other related information? Check the Robert W. Woodruff Scholarships page!