Research Assistant Scholarship at Gachon University 2023 - 2024
Do you want a scholarship in South Korea? Consider studying at Gachon University, a private institution founded in 1939 and located in Seongnam, South Korea. Gachon University offers Research Assistant Scholarship, one of the fully funded scholarships for Master's and Ph.D. students.
- Level of Study: Master's and PhD
- Host Institution: Gachon University
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? No
- Admission Deadline: December 23, 2022 (Past Deadline)
Master's and PhD
No Separate Application
Research Assistant Scholarship Coverage
This fully funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- tuition and school support fee for each semester
- fixed monthly scholarship (may be separately paid depending on type of research assistant)
Research Assistant Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- Gachon University Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the Gachon University
- Research Assistant Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Research Assistant Scholarship
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
Gachon University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Research Assistant Scholarship for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the Gachon University first. Find the Gachon University’s admission eligibility criteria here.
Research Assistant Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria
Did you meet the admissions criteria? If yes, you’re now ready to apply for a scholarship. Here are the additional criteria or requirements you must meet to apply for Research Assistant Scholarship:
- a graduate student at Gachon University
- working as a research assistant in the university
Research Assistant Scholarship Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Gachon University and Research Assistant Scholarship, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to Gachon University first before applying for Research Assistant Scholarship. You can visit the official website found in Gachon University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
There is no separate application needed for Research Assistant Scholarship. Just apply for admission to Gachon University, and you'll automatically be considered for this offer if you meet the criteria.
When to Apply for Research Assistant Scholarship
The great news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for Research Assistant Scholarship! While there are no specific dates, it’s important to apply before the Gachon University admission deadlines. Here are the deadlines:
Research Assistant Scholarship Page
Want to learn more about Gachon University, Research Assistant Scholarship, requirements, application process, and other related information? Check the Research Assistant Scholarship page!