Graduate Funding Opportunities at University of Saskatchewan 2024 - 2025
Do you want a scholarship in Canada? Consider studying at University of Saskatchewan, a public institution founded in 1907 and located in Saskatoon, Canada. University of Saskatchewan offers Graduate Funding Opportunities, one of the partially funded scholarships for Master's and Ph.D. students.
- Level of Study: Master's and PhD
- Host Institution: University of Saskatchewan
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? No
- Admission Deadline: January 15, 2024 (Past Deadline)
University of Saskatchewan
Master's and PhD
No Separate Application
Graduate Funding Opportunities Coverage
This partially funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- $24,000 yearly for 2 years for Dean's Doctoral Scholars
- $20,000 or more for CGPS 75th Recruitment Scholarship awardees
Graduate Funding Opportunities Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- University of Saskatchewan Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the University of Saskatchewan
- Graduate Funding Opportunities Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Graduate Funding Opportunities
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
University of Saskatchewan Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Graduate Funding Opportunities for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the University of Saskatchewan first. Find the University of Saskatchewan’s admission eligibility criteria here.
Graduate Funding Opportunities Specific Eligibility Criteria
There are no specific eligibility criteria for this scholarship. You just need to be an international Master's and Ph.D. student or applicant of University of Saskatchewan.
Graduate Funding Opportunities Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for University of Saskatchewan and Graduate Funding Opportunities, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to University of Saskatchewan first before applying for Graduate Funding Opportunities. You can visit the official website found in University of Saskatchewan Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
There is no separate application needed for Graduate Funding Opportunities. Just apply for admission to University of Saskatchewan, and you'll automatically be considered for this offer if you meet the criteria.
When to Apply for Graduate Funding Opportunities (Deadlines)
The great news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for Graduate Funding Opportunities! While there are no specific dates, it’s important to apply before the University of Saskatchewan admission deadlines. Here are the deadlines:
Master's Deadline (September Start): January 15, 2024 (Different Master's programs have different deadlines)
- PhD Deadline: Exact deadlines vary depending on your chosen department or project.
Graduate Funding Opportunities Page
Want to learn more about University of Saskatchewan, Graduate Funding Opportunities, scholarship requirements, deadlines, application process, and other related information? Check the Graduate Funding Opportunities page!