Graduate Assistantships at University of North Florida 2023 - 2024
Do you want a scholarship in United States? Consider studying at University of North Florida, a public institution founded in 1969 and located in Jacksonville, United States. University of North Florida offers Graduate Assistantships, one of the fully funded scholarships for Master's and Ph.D. students.
- Level of Study: Master's and PhD
- Host Institution: University of North Florida
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligible Subjects:
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? Yes
- Admission Deadline: March 1, 2024 (Currently Open)
University of North Florida
Master's and PhD
Graduate Assistantships Coverage
This fully funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- Up to full out-of-state tuition coverage
- Stipend of at least the state-mandated minimum wage
Graduate Assistantships Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship for international students, these are the two types of eligibility criteria you must meet:
- University of North Florida Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be admitted to the University of North Florida
- Graduate Assistantships Specific Eligibility Criteria - the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Graduate Assistantships
These criteria vary per institution and scholarship so be sure to take note of these before preparing your application.
University of North Florida Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Graduate Assistantships for international students, you need to apply for admissions at the University of North Florida first. Find the University of North Florida’s admission eligibility criteria here.
Graduate Assistantships Specific Eligibility Criteria
Did you meet the admissions criteria? If yes, you’re now ready to apply for a scholarship. Here are the additional criteria or requirements you must meet to apply for Graduate Assistantships:
- Graduate students officially accepted into a degree program
- Registered full-time in graduate level programs for the Fall and Spring terms
- Sufficiently proficient in spoken English if applying for teaching assignments
Graduate Assistantships Application Procedure
If you meet the eligibility criteria for University of North Florida and Graduate Assistantships, you can move forward with the application process!
Remember to apply for admission to University of North Florida first before applying for Graduate Assistantships. You can visit the official website found in University of North Florida Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
A separate scholarship application is needed for this offer. To apply for Graduate Assistantships, please follow these steps:
- Contact the Graduate Program Director for your program of study.
For more information, please see the Graduate Assistantships Scholarship Application Procedure Page .
When to Apply for Graduate Assistantships (Deadlines)
The great news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for Graduate Assistantships! While there are no specific dates, it’s important to apply before the University of North Florida admission deadlines. Here are the deadlines:
Master's Deadline (Fall): March 1, 2024 (Different Master's programs have different deadlines)
Master's Deadline (Spring): December 1, 2023 (Different Master's programs have different deadlines)
Master's Deadline (Summer): April 15, 2024 (Different Master's programs have different deadlines)
- PhD Deadline: Exact deadlines vary depending on your chosen department or project.
Graduate Assistantships Page
Want to learn more about University of North Florida, Graduate Assistantships, scholarship requirements, deadlines, application process, and other related information? Check the Graduate Assistantships page!