Founded in 1855, Pennsylvania State University is a public institution in State College, United States. Pennsylvania State University is ranked by the QS Ranking as the top 93 institution in the world. Here, we will be looking at Graduate Assistantships, one of the full tuition Pennsylvania State University scholarships for Master's and PhD international students.
- Level of Study: Master's and PhD
- Host Institution: Pennsylvania State University
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: All Subjects offered at Pennsylvania State University
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarships Materials Required? Yes
- Currently Open :
Graduate Assistantships Coverage
Graduate Assistantships covers the following:
- tuition remission
- a subsidy for the Penn State student health insurance plan (SHIP) premium
Graduate Assistantships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Graduate Assistantships, you will need to meet BOTH the eligibility criteria for Graduate Assistantships AND the eligibility criteria for Pennsylvania State University admissions.
1. Pennsylvania State University Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Graduate Assistantships, you will need meet the eligibility criteria for Pennsylvania State University admissions first and also apply. Please see the Pennsylvania State University Admissions Section for admissions eligibility criteria information.
2. Graduate Assistantships Specific Eligibility Criteria
In addition to meeting the admission requirements, you need to meet the following specific Graduate Assistantships eligibility criteria. Applicants must be A student with a minimum average of 10 hours of regular activities per week .
Please see Eligibility Page for specific details on eligibility criteria for Graduate Assistantships.
Graduate Assistantships Application Procedure
1. Pennsylvania State University Admissions Application Procedure
The first step in applying for Graduate Assistantships is to submit your admissions application for Pennsylvania State University. Please visit the official website found in Pennsylvania State University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
2. Graduate Assistantships Specific Application Procedure
There is a separate application that you need to submit for Graduate Assistantships in addition to Pennsylvania State University admissions application. Please make sure to follow the instructions in the official Graduate Assistantships Page.
When to Apply for Graduate Assistantships
To see the Pennsylvania State University admission deadline for Master's and PhD, please visit the Pennsylvania State University Admissions Section. Please see the Graduate Assistantships Deadline Page for more information.
Graduate Assistantships Page
Find further information about this full tuition scholarship at Pennsylvania State University at Graduate Assistantships Page.