In an effort to support science education to students studying in universities within the US, Canada, and European countries, R&D Systems created this scholarship award.
R&D Systems is a part of the Bio-Techne Corporation. It specializes in the manufacturing of research reagents.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Amount: $1,500
- Eligible Host Country: US, Canada, and European countries
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: any science-related degree
- Latest Deadline: 8 December 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is awarded annually. Make sure to check out the Available Programs for International Students to learn more about studying abroad.