The MPower Special Scholarship is a series of exciting monthly scholarships awarded by MPower Financing, a public benefit corporation that helps international students pursue their education in the USA or Canada.
What makes the application process even more fun is the themes MPower Financing sets for each month. For example, for the month of November, the scholarship is Thanksgiving-themed and asks applicants to talk about the things they are extremely thankful for on their application essay.
- Number of Scholarships: 3
- Amount: $2,000 for the grand prize and $1,000 for honorable mentions (2)
- Eligible Host Country: USA or Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- However, US citizens who wish to study in the US and Canadian citizens who wish to study in Canada are ineligible
- Eligible Degrees: no restrictions; any full-time degree program
- Eligible Institutions: US and Canadian schools supported by MPower Financing
- Latest Deadline: Last Friday of the Month
- Upcoming Deadlines: 30 November 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is awarded monthly. Make sure to keep an eye out for the scholarship’s theme of the month and to apply quickly!