As lawyers who specialize in personal injury cases, The Law Office of John J. Sheehan presents the Overcoming Injuries Scholarship to college or university students to help support their education.
To enter, prospective awardees must be able to share a personal experience of being injured, or having a loved one injured, and how they were able to cope with that experience.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Amount: up to $1,000
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: No restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: No restrictions
- Latest Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Contest Link
The Overcoming Injuries Scholarship is an annual scholarship contest.