Birmingham-Southern College is a private university in United States. It was founded in 1856 and is considered one of the older universities in United States, with a long history of providing high-quality education to students, as well as career opportunities to professionals in the academic field.
Nestled in the city of Birmingham, Alabama, students at Birmingham-Southern College are able to meet friendly locals, study in a safe city, and immerse in an interesting culture.
Universities in the United States are also attractive to international students due to their quality education. And as the country is known for its leading technology, research, and innovation, a degree from a US university will surely look attractive on your CV. It's no wonder the country has many international students.
With just 1,300 students, Birmingham-Southern College is a smaller institution in United States. Through enrolling in a smaller university, you will find a closer-knit community as well as more attention and care from your professors to make you successful.
Having an average world ranking of 3330, Birmingham-Southern College is an excellent university in United States. For bachelor’s, you will find various programs such as Asian Studies , Chemistry , and Engineering.
Currently Birmingham-Southern College offers 1 scholarship to international students. With the help of this scholarship, you can surely fulfill your dream of studying abroad without incurring high costs. In this article, we’ve discussed this scholarship and we also compiled some information, such as admission and important deadlines to help you with your application. So, let’s get started!
Birmingham-Southern College Admissions
To apply to Birmingham-Southern College, make sure to complete the admission requirements and follow the application procedure. You can find more information on the following links:
Birmingham-Southern College Application Deadlines
It is essential that you meet the application deadlines at Birmingham-Southern College. Here are the deadlines:
- Bachelor's Deadline (Early Decision): November 2, 2022
- Bachelor's Deadline (Early Action): November 16, 2022
- Bachelor's Deadline (Regular): February 1, 2023
Tuition Fees at Birmingham-Southern College for International Students
The bachelor's tuition fees for international students at Birmingham-Southern College is 20,000 USD per year.
When studying abroad, it is best to save as much money as you can. After all, there are other costs to consider besides tuition fees, such as accommodation, meals, transportation, and books.
The scholarships at Birmingham-Southern College can help fund your study expenses. There are currently 1 scholarships being offered to international students at the Birmingham-Southern College, all with varying requirements, benefits, and application processes. We have compiled them in this list to help you find the scholarship that best fits you.
Birmingham-Southern College Scholarships for International Students
1. Academic Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen
- Scholarship Page
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Amount: 12,000 USD
- Degrees Offered : Bachelor's
Academic Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen is a partially funded scholarship offered to international students.
To be considered for this undergraduate scholarship at Birmingham-Southern College, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A holder of 3.4 and above GPA, 24-26 ACT scores, and 1160-1250 SAT scores
- A holder of 3.4 and above GPA, 31 or higher ACT scores, and 1390 or higher SAT scores
- A holder of 3.4 and above GPA, 20 to 23 ACT scores, and 1030 or less SAT scores
- A holder of 2.9-3.4 GPA, 24-26 ACT scores, and 1160-1250 SAT scores
- A holder of 2.9-3.4 GPA, 21-23 ACT scores, and 1060-1150 SAT scores
- A holder of 2.9-3.4 GPA, 20 or less ACT scores, and 1030 or less SAT scores
You can check the full list of requirements listed in the scholarship link above. You will also find the specific steps to submit your application for there.
It’s important to submit your application before the deadline indicated on the scholarship page, as this will provide the selection committee time to consider your application. Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- $9,000 to $12,000 for those with 3.4 and above GPA, 31 or higher ACT scores, and 1390 or higher SAT scores
- $8,000 to $11,000 for those with 3.4 and above GPA,, 24-26 ACT scores, and 1160-1250 SAT scores
- $7,000 to $10,000 for those with 3.4 and above GPA, 20 to 23 ACT scores, and 1030 or less SAT scores
- $7,000 to $9,000 for those with 2.9-3.4 GPA, 24-26 ACT scores, and 1160-1250 SAT scores
- $6,000 to $8,000 for those with 2.9-3.4 GPA, 21-23 ACT scores, and 1060-1150 SAT scores
- $4,000 to $7,000 for those with 2.9-3.4 GPA, 20 or less ACT scores, and 1030 or less SAT scores
With these Birmingham-Southern College scholarships for international students, you can finally study abroad financially worry-free. If you’re interested, make sure to also check out the Open Courses for International Students.