Any incoming or currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university in the USA is invited to join the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship contest. Applicants are also asked to submit an original essay along with their application answering any of the essay prompts they have provided.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. assists clients by offering legal services that involve personal injury. They are presenting this scholarship to help deserving students pursue their education.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Amount: $1,500
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: no restrictions
- Latest Deadline: 15 June 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is awarded annually. You may learn more about the previous recipient here.