To honor the services of Curtis E. Huntington in the actuarial profession, The Actuarial Foundation presents this scholarship to senior students with an actuarial science degree to help support their studies.
The Actuarial Foundation aims to promote financial literacy, especially among students, by providing educational resources and educational support.
- Number of Scholarships: varies
- Amount: $3,000
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: undergraduate senior fulfilling an actuarial science degree
- Latest Deadline: 31 March 2022
- Contest Link
The scholarship is offered annually. You may see the list of previous winners here.